A quick Blog for family and friends to keep up with my Travels

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LAX




I just spent four hours on a plane from Chicago to Los Angeles. When we landed and I got off the plane I thought to myself "Thank god that flight is over. It seemed like it took forever." Then I realized that my next flight is THREE TIMES longer....man this is going to be a hell of a day.




So, after a brief four hour flight I have arrived in LA. I had to wait an hour for a shuttle bus to come pick me up and take me from the American Airlines terminal to the International Terminal. LAX is probably the worst airport I have been in so far. The word Chaos comes to mind. It doesnt seem like anyone knows where to go, and that includes the people who work here. I was planning on exploring the airport during my four hour layover but I think I am going to stay right at my gate and listen to the White Sox vs Twins baseball game (I love wireless internet). I cant beleive I am about to say this but.....GO SOX!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember thinking LAX was cool when I was there.

Good luck on your flight!

-Matt